Monday, December 15, 2008

On my Christmas List

In the past few weeks, I realize that I have left some very important things off my Christmas list. Here they are:

-Barbie Unicorn Princess. I realize this toy may in fact give me nightmares but it's worth the risk and potential therapy bills.

-Whoever wrote the last episode of The Office, that featured this Unicorn doll, I would like to have these writers meet me for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I would tape the entire conversation, because I've decided this group of writers may in fact be the funniest group of people I will ever meet. At the end of the conversation, I will get out my planner and ask them the frequency in which they would like to hang out with me.

-I would like a DVD of the Kraft-sponsored made for TV movie "The Misfit Toy". This movie may have been made in 1989 and viewed by around 28 people total, my sister and I being two of those 28. I would want all the Kraft commercials that aired during the movie to be included in this DVD, along with commentary from the main characters (a stuffed lion, a ballerina, and about 100 plastic army men. I would settle for the front line of army men, if all of them cannot be reached.)

-I would like the VHS copy of when I played Mary in the Joy Christmas production, featuring when I scooted off the octagonal platform and fell off the stage while holding the baby Jesus (thankfully, it was only a doll). I would also like to talk with whoever was the director of this production and demand she tell me how a metal folding chair would have been created and present in Bethlehem during Bible times. I thought wood, straw and cotton were the main materials of choice during that time era, also donkey hair. Had I been sitting on a cloth pillow with donkey hair fringe, I doubt I would have scooted off the stage and caused such a spectacle.

You still have some shopping days left! Best of luck!

No comments: